AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH 

AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH

This is what the book of John told us and when I reflected on it deeply, one thing cross my heart which is, if it is when you know the truth is when freedom is sure then something as held you and I in boundage or prison.

Hear this, if the truth as to set you free, it means you are being held prisoner by a lie. What are the lies devil as said to you.. he said to you that you can't give birth, he said to you that you won't marry or that you will end up to a single mother, he said to you that sickness killed all great people in your family that if you too become great, you will also die of sickness and lots more.. 

Its time to talk back to the devil with the truth Jesus as spoken to you that by His stripes you are healed, that he became poor for you to be rich, no weapon fashioned against you can prosper, that there shall be no barrenness in His house, you are the head and not the tail, you can do all things by the strength of Christ therefore your family poor background can't hinder me.. 

Talk back to the devil with the truth you know... 

I am born to make the difference in my generation.. 

I CAN DO IT MINDSET



.......................................CHRIST IS COMING AGAIN...................................