MEDICAL AID APPEAL FOR CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE.



MEDICAL AID APPEAL FOR CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE.

Dear Friends and Good people,


I have been battling with kidney disease for the past one year. Over time, my kidney disease has gotten worse causing my kidneys not to work well enough to keep me alive. This is what I am facing now, and my treatment options are limited to dialysis treatments or a kidney transplant.

Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is a complex, irreversible and difficult condition to manage. There are many symptoms and other issues that are associated with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).

• High Blood Pressure

• Heart disease

• Anaemia

• Diabetes

• Fatigue

• Bone pain

• Headaches

• Confusion

• Sleep problems

• Muscle cramps

• Nausea & Anorexia

• Swelling of the feet and hands (edema)

• Reduced mental capacity and concentration.



Frequent dialysis is essential for me to stay alive. I am undergoing Dialysis in JFK Dialysis Centre at Pamgrove two times a week and each entire session ranges from four to six hours in length. Although dialysis is a life-saving treatment, it is not perfect and comes with side effects which have a considerable impact on my body and quality of life. Also, the dialysis is not continuous in the same way that kidneys work normally; therefore, waste products in my body build up between sessions. This means that on non-dialysis day’s I feel exhausted, water in the lungs that enables me not to breath properly, nauseous, headaches and /or dizziness. Continual monitoring and assistance with daily tasks are often needed on non-dialysis days.

The cost implication for a single dialysis is #45,000.00 which means #90,000.00 a week. My parents and siblings had finished all they have to save my life, and now because of me they have nothing to depend on, yet the illness persist. I need your help to survive, that little support can give me the chance to see another day. For a compressive treatment the doctor said I will be needing 15 million naira, I pray the Lord to use you for me.

Thank you for taking your time to read my story. If donating a kidney or money to me is something you would like to consider, I would be happy to tell you more about my story and explore the process of determining if you are a match for me. help me by sharing my story with everyone you know. I believe with your help I can live again, please help me.

Thank you,

OYEDELE OLUWASEGUN.F.

For more info...
Please call 07038665263, 08077684737, 08149312000
 Account Details
Gtbank: 0015130210
Access Bank: 0023448472