Call on God and He Will Answer

Call on God
and He Will Answer

 

Memorize and Meditate
‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
(Jeremiah 33:3, NKJV)

What a wonderful Spiritual M & M to memorize and meditate on! Almighty God says he will answer us if we call on him. Not only that, but he will show us great and mighty things we do not know. This is an incredible promise!

Soak your Heart
This what I call a “Button Pusher” verse in that it stimulates me to do whatever is necessary to make the message personally operative in my life. In faith, I claim this promise from God. I want to soak, soak, and soak in this verse.

Sow to the Spirit
Pray this verse and recite it to God, saying you believe he will answer when you call in faith and in accordance with his will.

Pray: God, you have made this promise to me. I expect you to answer in your way and time. I am reading your Word discovering more about you, so I can ask for what is in accordance with your will. Not only that, I anticipate that you will show me great and mighty things as I search your wonderful Word.

Flow with the Spirit
Daily, as I walk under the control of the Spirit, I anticipate that God will show me more of himself. I ask him to develop within me an increasing desire to know him and his ways. My love for God increases, and I look forward to his grace moving and working in me and my circumstances. Such revelations increase my desire to have communion with his Holy Spirit on a moment-by-moment basis.
Practice
Keep this core verse in front of you all the time. Make it a part of your DNA.
God is true to his Word. He is inviting you to take proper advantage of it. Why not do so now, when you have that opportunity?