OPERATE IN YOUR REALITY.



 " Ye are of God little children, and have overcome them; because GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD." 1 John 4:4.

 The Spirit in the life of a believer is greater than the devil which is in the world. If then the greater Spirit live in you,who do you think you are? You are greater than he that is in the world which is the devil.

Coming to the reality of who you are in Christ Jesus, keep the devil mouth shut concerning you even if he continue to war against you.

The devil is not powerful, he look like that not who he is, he steal out of the ignorance of believers to use against them and you will still be in captivity if you don't renew your mind.

"Be not confirmed to this world; be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable,and perfect will of God ". Romans 12:2.

 If you do not renew your mind, you will be confirmed to this world which one of the lie is that the devil is too powerful.

 "He that came from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speak of the earth: He that comes from heaven is above all." John 3: 31.

 The scripture above revealed three HE, the first he is referring to Jesus, the second he is referring to unbelievers while the third he is referring to believers. So you are above all even above the devil if you are a believer. Renew your mind to your identity and be fruitful, multiple, replenish the earth and dominate.

 Confession.
 Darkness cease to dominate in my life for I am a light. My light is shining brighter,brighter. For I bear fruit and my fruit remain. I speak to everything battling with me in my dream or mind , hear me and hear me well, for I am above you, you cannot dominate me, your time is up in my life and therefore I am a burning light and not a light which is not shining in Jesus name. Amen.