UNDERSTANDING THE SPIRIT WITHIN



 " But if the Spirit of him that raise up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwell in you". Romans 8:11.

 The Spirit of him is referring to the Spirit of God which is the Holy Spirit. He quicken Jesus to be alive and him residing in you is to do the same work. As long as you are born again, you are qualify to be a partaker of this quicken power of God which is the Holy Spirit.

Look again to the scripture, it never said " But if the Spirit of him that raised up Christ from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead  when you pray shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwell in you ".

 This quicken power of God which is in you is there to always quicken you and knowing what the Holy Spirit do in you, you will stop praying for things that are yours rather you will receive it in Thanksgiving.

The Holy Spirit know his duties in your life and as we corporate with him, he do his part that we may do our part to bring glory to the father.

 Deadness in your bodies is receiving life and your health is springing forth because of this quicken power in you. Know God in his word and lay hold of the truth in his word.
 Confession.

 I am what God said I am.The quicken power of God dwell in me, he quicken me daily and therefore I am diligent in what I do, no excuses, staying focus on what is needful and therefore I stand before kings and not before mere men.Nothing in me dead, for I have a living Spirit in me and therefore everything that concerns me receive this life and showing progress in the name of Jesus. Amen.